Welcome to the Omaxe City Faridabad, a sanctuary for all offering, 3 Multiple configurations to help you craft the home of your dreams. A magnificent expanse of countless possibilities. A haven for home owners, Omaxe City Faridabad offers plot sizes suitable for your specific needs. With the ability to choose ranging from 100Sq. Yd. to 180 Sq. Yd.
Price Details & Payment Plan
|S. No.||Plot Desc.||Size (in sq.yd.)||BSP per sq.yd.||Booking Amount|
|1||EDC & IDC||Rs. 3200/-sq.yd.|
|3||PLC (Corner/Park Facing/24 mt. road)||5% of BSP & 8% of BSP for Multiple PLC|
|S.No.||Stages||% Of Total Price|
|1.||At the time of Booking||2 Lakh|
|2.||Within 30 Days from Booking||50% of BSP (Including 2 Lakh)|
|3.||Within 60 Days from Booking||100% EDC & IDC|
|4.||On offer of Possession||50% of BSP + IFMS + PLC|
Terms & Conditions
- All Payments must be made by Cheque /pay order/demand draft only to be issued in favor of OMAXE CITY FARIDABAD.
- All applicable Govt. charges like EDC, IDC, & other Taxes, Cess, Levies, Meter Cost etc. at present or in future and any enhancement thereof shall be payable extra by the applicant/allotted as detailed in Buyer & Seller Agreement.
- Interest on Installments of EDC & IDC charges will be applicable as per Govt. norms.
- Price mentioned above is subject to change without any prior notice, at sole discretion of the Company.
- Price prevailing on the date of acceptance of booking by the Company shall be applicable.
- . In case of development linked payment plan if possession is offered earlier by the company, than the applicant shall pay outstanding amount in lump sum at the time of offer of possession as per demand raised by the company.
- Registration Expenses, Stamp Duty, Legal Charges, Documentation Charges etc. shall be payable extra by the Allotted as applicable at the time of registration of title deeds.
- In case of Additional Discount Payment Plan, all such discounts/additional discounts shall be subject to Application form/ Allotment letter/Agreement to Sale.
- “Agreement For Sale” registration as per The Real Estate Regulation And Development Act, 2016.